ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Mar 10, 2013

WHERE TO GO FROM HERE

It took me three days after taking these pictures to really figure out what to do with them. I'm even having a hard time trying to figure out what to type right now. 

So that my brain doesn't explode because of a blog post, I'll just keep it simple (until a later date when I can work through my thoughts and form big girl sentences): look at my outfit, girl! I am fine, fresh, fierce and I got it on lock.

Dressing up for me doesn't stop when the blogging does. I think it's safe for me to add boutique girl to my list of about-me adjectives and because of that wonderful title, dressing up is as routine for me as...well, going to work. I consider that a perk of the job. With all that said, you should know that this was a workday outfit.

Inspired by the Pantone Color of the Year, Emerald, (and the fact that I got this skirt for free ninety-nine  from my job) I floated around all day in this ensemble. When I say float, I mean it. The movement of this skirt makes me feel like I'm gliding on water as the magnificent mythical creature I was born to be. 

And, I mean, who doesn't want to feel like a magnificent mythical creature?

Nordstom Top, Fiore Boutique Skirt, Bracelet, "love" Necklace | F21 Ring, Locket | Goodwill Quilted Crossbody 
I know chunky arm parties, arm candy and stacking are having a (long) moment,
 but I'm really enjoying the simpler, daintier side of jewelry. 




2 comments:

  1. Just lovely. Good to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt you look so cute! I'm jealous you get to dress cute for work. My current job is a fashionistas nightmare, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)