ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Jun 17, 2010

Cocaine Chic



 Today I found myself in the city, doing make-up  for another photoshoot. The theme for the photoshoot was coined as cocaine-chic. Not so much cocaine as it was glamorous grunge, but cocaine-chic has a a better ring. I styled the shoot along with the make-up; a lot of what we incorporated was leather and flowy, delicate fabrics to counter the leather's ruggedness. 

We also had an modern Audrey Hepburn look, which I loved because there is nothing I love more than a good classic red-lip-cat-eye face. And the model, Ashley Colon, pulled it off wonderfully. Once the professional pics get to me, I'll post em. 

P.S. I love how the theme of the shoot was "grungy" and the outfit I decided to wear was bubblegum ballerina pink and lacy. Nice Contrast. 
-Shirt H&M
-Jeggings Macy's
-Shoes Rue 21
-Purse Old Navy 
Give Good Face (she did!)
---Audrey W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)