ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Jun 21, 2010

Lady Of The Summer

I've never considered myself a girlie girl. I never went out of my way to get pink things, but recently I've been embracing the muted pinks that have been going around. They scream gentile femininity. In my "Cocaine Chic" post, I have on my favorite lady-like top, muted pink with puff lace sleeves. 

You won't  see me wearing dainty gloves and Sunday brunch hats, but there's nothing wrong with embracing your inner lady.  This little outfit selection is my way doing the lady thing, without going too bubblegum.

P.S. I'm doing a tutorial on a complimentary look for this. Make-Up! 
Give Good Face
---Audrey W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)