ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Jul 11, 2010

What A Stud!




These are a few studs I love. If you like them, read on to see how you can get them.

When I was younger, I loved big, dangly earrings. Hoops were my go to accessory. Now that I'm older, I've come to prefer studs. Although they're smaller, their impact is no less than a pair of loud chandelier drop earrings. 

Designers are adding more detail to studs than before. Diamonds and pearls are no longer the only kind of studs you can find. Here's the list for where you can find these specific studs. Most of them are really affordable and you can order online. Enjoy!

Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

Set A. - Into The Wild
  • ASOS Cloisonne Owl Studs - 8.45
  • ASOS Pretty Rhinestone Bug Studs - 10.00
  • ASOS Chubby Owl Stud Earrings - 8.50
  • ASOS Metal Lion Studs - 6.80
  • All From ASOS.com 
Set B. - Classy Lady 
  • Rue 21.com Pearl Stone Heart Earrings - 3.99
  • Classic Mock Stud Pearls 
  • Amrita Singh Pebble Earring - 20.00 
  • Oasis Pearl Center Flower Stud - 20.00 
Set C. - Flower Child
Set D. - My Funky Faves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)