ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Oct 11, 2010

It's Been A While

It's crazy that I can wear this at the beginning of October.

I haven't posted in a while. Lo siento mi amor. It's been crazy.
My workout schedule, school, work, being a Fashion Club ambassador at my school, newspaper stories, boyfriend, I can go on. But, no excuses!

News Update: I am also now a beauty writer for Manik Magazine, an online publication. I'm very excited about branching out.

Now, more recent happenings. PRIDE! I went to Atlanta Pride for the second year in a row. I am a diagnosed Fag Hag. Really and Truly. Saw the the Starlight Cabaret Drag Show and man, those trannies know how to cut a rug. My favorite performance was a faux Whitney Houston doing "It's Not Right, but It's Okay" Thunderpuss mix. The man was snorting pretend coke on stage!

I don't believe I'd been hit on that much in a while. Men and women alike. Even some gay men kicked in with the compliments. It was pretty funny. Anywho, I promise to not slip like this again. Pinky Promise.

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.


Willy's Mexican Grill


Mary Jane Dube & I - Drag Queens!Yay! for parents supporting their kids.
Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)