ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Oct 18, 2010

Spottieottiedopaliscious



Spottieottiedopaliscious : (as found on Urban Dictionary) adj; A very, very luscious and attractive woman. Named after one of Outkast's greatest songs known to man

I went with the cheetah spots today. Feeling very spottieottiedopaliscious, get it? Funny, I know. You should really look up the song though. The horns in it are pretty bitchin'.

Mornings are colder than I'd like, and then it warms up. Why the bipolar weather? Regardless, this is the closest thing to cute I could muster up, while being warm. I wore a coat and scarf over this, of course.

I'm trying to keep up with posting, and I can never settle on a layout, but I'm trying. Heart You Guys!

P.S. Look out for my Halloween How-To Videos on the YouTube

Outfit:
H&M: Cheetah Puffed Sleeve Shirt
F21: Black Skirt
F21: Nylon Tights
Suedette Boots: Local Shoe Store
Jewelry: All F21

Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

1 comment:

  1. Ouuu girl, this outfit is doingggg it! :)
    LOVE that necklace, very vintage looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)