ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Feb 14, 2011

Friends, Lovers, Acquaintances


Can we say Thank God and Amen?

Finally we had a snippet of sun and warmth and I capitalized on it. I was giddy from being able to dress for fun over comfort, but as I was digging through my closet to find something with color I came up empty-handed. I need to throw some brights in my closet.

Aside from having happy weather, I had happy candy. I'll say it: Valentine's Day is good for CANDY and nothing else. I have a love life, yes, but I can love him any ol' time. CANDY is happy crack.

I came home too tired from classes and work to even want to go through with our plans, and I don't even feel like I'm lacking anything. I wish I was more romantic, but alas, I am a realist.

But Happy Valentine's Day to you all my pretty people! Love, CANDY and good vibes to ya!

My Outfit
H&M
Black Knit Bat Wing Cardigan
Leopard Ring
Dress Up Boutique
Balck Cable Knit Leggings
Macy's
Lace Tunic
F21
Gold Bangles
Olive Green Button Up 
Olive Green Tank
Brown Braided Belt
Thrifted
Chanel-esque Black Tote (8$ Oh Yeah!)
Vintage Necklace (Mom)
The Shoe Dept.
Round-Toe Cowboy Boots


 Give Good Face
---Audrey W.
P.S. I find it funny that Give Good Face is my tagline, and somehow my face is always silly. Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)