ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Feb 23, 2011

Rebirth of a Blog

 I know this isn't what you'd expect from one of my posts, but I've been "rebirthing" my blog, so I figured that some baby photos might be appropriate. I know it's stretch but I haven't worn any quality outfits worth posting. From a fashion angle though, I think I was a pretty stylish baby. Check the black beaded bracelet and the gold ring. Let's not forget the barrettes and the frills. My mom knew what she was doing...
Learning how to walk. My mom says I learned how to walk pretty late.
This was for a Mulan themed birthday party. Do you remember when those chopsticks were the hottest things?
I did my own makeup by the way. Like the brows? lol.
I think I've always been a bit of a ham for the camera. 

Give Good Face
---Audrey W.
p.s.  What do you think about the new layout?

2 comments:

  1. You know I have always loved your blog!!! Its so inspirational and has helped me so many times with my makeup ideas. Anywho this post is so freakin cute!!! I loved those chopsticks lol. I will continue to be a faithful reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the black beaded bracelet is a traditional thing. I honestly don't know one Guyanese child that doesn't have one. It's supposed to keep away "evil spirits" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)