ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Sep 9, 2012

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY




I swear I'm a happy person, I swear it. Don't be misled by the chronic bitchface. I was pretty happy here. Happy that I was attempting a post, happy that I was getting to wear my utilitarian jacket and happy that I didn't have to go into work until noon. It's the little things, isn't it?  

What I'm not happy about is the fact that fall is less that two weeks away and I am still sweating in even the lightest of jackets. 

I am impatiently awaiting cool, yet sunny, 70° weather. I want to make use of all of my cardigans. My tights, scarves and boots are collecting dust. That's 3/4 of my closet that's out of commission because of this southern weather!

In protest of the sun I am retiring all of my summer attire. This is the last I will wear of my shorts and I'm saying goodbye to coral (the color that defined my summer). That'll show you to overstay your welcome, Summer! 
H&M Top Thrifted  Shorts F21, UrbanOG, Assorted Jewelry | Nordstrom TOMS wedges | Demure Boutique Jacket | Earthbound Trading Co. Clutch |  M.A.C. Vegas Volt, lipstick

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know I don't comment on your blog much, but I love your outfits! You are so cute and pretty and querky! I love your blog! Keep up the good work!

    http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)