ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Nov 19, 2013

NEW POST ON "DIARY"


It's a battle as old as time, the one between head and heart, primarily as it concerns romantic relationships. Luckily for me, I settled that particular battle a long time ago. When it comes to matters of romance neither organs have a say. I decide on using what really matters - a calculator and a checkbook.

Ha. Just kidding guys. I wish I had the wiring to be a gold-digger. Life would be void of love but filled with things! Oh, the glorious things!

Where the real fight between head and heart happens for me is in the tricky realm of future aspirations. Simply put, what is it that I want to do with my life? What will be my verb? "Hi, I'm Audrey and I'm a _______________." SEE MORE HERE.

1 comment:

  1. It's been so many years but I check back on our blogs for a sense of direction and advice. Wondering how and where you are, Audrey. I finally gave 'The Alchemist' a read after years...It changed my life. I wonder if you'll find this comment but thinking of your journey in life. I've picked up blogging again on a new platform and would love to see if you're finding yourself drawn back to this realm.

    Love,
    Julia

    www.justlikejulia.com
    IG: _justlikejulia

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)