ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Jul 25, 2010

Bad Motha' Shut Yo' Mouth

Wish # 2
This is the second installation of my Sophomore Wishlist look, and if you couldn't tell, it's pretty Bad A. Typically I'm not a hard-rock, foul mouthed fuck-it-all kind of girl, but today I saw The Runaways. The story of the first all girl rock band inspired me to let out a little attitude.

The thing I love about clothes is that you can create and recreate yourself (a la Madonna). Since college is the place for you to begin finding and creating who you are, why not try with clothes. 

I especially love the boots. I've been looking for a pair of heeled combat boots like this forever. Feminine and Hard at the same time. Unfortunately, these awesomely affordable boots (24.99 @ AMI Clubwear!!!) didn't come in my size. They were all sold out of size 9. Damn my large feet! For treading around school, they may not have been so practical anyway. The gold Converses work for classic rock style and comfort, as an alternative. 

 As for accessorizing, you can't go wrong with a black leather studded purse for some more edge. Oh, and the shirt, call me a nerd but I have a thing for vintage comic book tees. 

Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)