ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Jul 21, 2010

Just Bitten: A Pretty Review

I have a loaded arsenal of lip products, but my stash was lacking the newest trend in lipwear: The Lipstain.

There are many out on the market, but I figured it'd be best to start small and work my way up. I went with a new Revlon product, Just Bitten Lipstain+Balm. I'm not sure why this particular one called out to me but it did, and here are the stats.

Revlon Just Bitteb Lipstain+Balm 
  • Priced at $7.99 - I'd prefer a 5.99 price tag
  • Packaging - 2 in 1 form, Convenient and Cute
  • Color Payoff - Great, after the 15th swipe
  • Balm Quality - Perfectly Moisturizing,  No Glossiness
  • Scent - Fruity Candy Smell
  • Kiss Test: Budgeproof, Smooch On
  • Overall Grade - 8/10
Verdict: For a first lipstain, I like it. I will definitely be investing in more of these long lasting colorful lippies!

Give Good Face
---Audrey W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)