ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Aug 8, 2010

All Dressed Up


and nowhere to go.

It happens. You have the cutest outfit and you're feeling rather spiffy, right? But wait! What are you supposed to do? It happens to me all the time. I've pretty much gotten used to hoarding nice outfits in my closet, and praying for some event that I'll get to wear it to. Since I'm always buying little things, I keep racking up things to wear.

Even if I'm not going out, I'm never deterred from pairing up pieces and modeling for a mirror. What can I say, playing dress up is a past time of mine.

In my head, I'm wearing this outfit on a warm (not hot) evening out to dinner. Probably with friends, maybe with the beau. Ooh, and after dinner, maybe some hookah? Yeah.

I'm gonna have to stop dreaming and put this into action. At least I'll know what to wear.

Outfit:
White Puffed Pirate Shirt- Mom's Closet
Rose Skirt- Rue 21
Shoes- Mossimo
Thin Leatherband Watch - Mom ♥


Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)