ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Aug 2, 2010

What A Pretty Man


Seriously. 

This is mostly a blog about my interests: beauty, fashion, style, ranting, and pretty things. I consider Leandro Maeder a very pretty thing. 

I know this is out of character for me. I'm not a big male model fan (maybe because of Zoolander).  I literally paused and looked him up after I saw him on an episode of The Rachel Zoe Project.  

Before I start to get graphic, I'll let his shots speak for themselves.


Check out the bone structure. That's good face. 


1 comment:

  1. omg girl he is gorgeous. I would marry him if he needs citizenship ahaha. My eye candy is Tyrese....yummy lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)