ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Aug 18, 2010

Bonjour Mon Amour

I had to do it. I pulled out the pencil skirt.
Oh, how I've missed you.
Yesterday I went back to being an official staff member of The Compass, the award winning paper of Gainesville State College (toot toot, that's me tooting my own horn).

I felt at home in the messy office filled with story board, deadlines, cameras and old newspapers. That's what you're seeing behind me, by the way. I'm hoping that I'll get the position allowing me to create the newspaper's website, as well as being a staff writer.

Over the summer, I actually wanted to do interviews and all that other newsy stuff. So, I'm thrilled that a lot of my classes are Journalism based. Yay for doing what you love!

As far as wearing what you love, I love this outfit. Too bad it was gloomy and drizzly the day I decided to wear a skirt.
Outfit:
F21- Pencil Skirt
F21- Floral Print Shirt
F21- Sweater Shawl
Shoes- Random Shoe Store
Purse - Target
Can't you tell what an F21 whore I am? I must win that contest.
Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)