I've been mentally preparing myself for Fall.
Fall is slow to creep up on us in the Southeast, but when it does, I'll be ready. I've been runway hunting and magazine peeping and I think I've got it down.
Here's what I've decided based on my research.
- Rich reds, almost burgundy is the color to do away with typical fall neutrals - It's called oxblood
- But, throwing a camel, khaki or olive neutral on is still more than acceptable.
- Long skirts erase the mini's that owned the summer.
- Leather is still a go to fabric - Thank Goodness I have my bomber.
- So is velvet - Thank goodness I bought that vest.
- Menswear is still around.
- And boots, booties, whatever you call them, are here to stay.
Give Good Face