ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Sep 3, 2010

New York Fashion Week: Here I Come?

So, there's this contest.

I'm going to enter it. I never usually win anything, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?
And considering the prize is a trip to NYC for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion week, Maybelline make-up products, and a chance to do make-up for a fashion show, it really won't hurt.

Especially if I win. My only problem is that I don't know what look to do. There so many ideas floating around in my head.

I'll put the link for the rules of the contest here, so that you can see the official rules and prizes.
Also, here is some images I'm thinking I might want to run with. Tell me what you think would knock the judges out of the water.




Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)