ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Sep 13, 2010

The Fashion Test


Haute.lanta Fashion Week- What To Wear?
Somehow, my luck is increasing.

As you know, I recently created a twitter account for What A Pretty Face. It doesn't have much of a following yet, but twitter has brought me a win. Somehow, I found a contest that gives one lucky retweeter a chance to go V.I.P. to one of the Atlanta Fashion Week shows. I'm going to be a guest of one of designers, Theary Sim of Youtheary Khmer.

I retweeted without any intention of winning, and by chance, I won. I freaked out for a bit, then I came to reality. I couldn't have won anything more perfectly tailored for me. I was depressed about not being able to be involved with the New York Fashion Week, but this is great anti-depressant.

So, now I'm here, brainstorming on what in the hell I should wear. Aside from the fact that I'm excited beyond belief, it's a fashion show. I have to be fashionable, which is fine with me. I love dressing up. This is more than justa nice restaurant. I actually have somewhere to go. And it's not any fashion show. It's a Fashion Week fashion show.

I digress. The point is, I don't know what to wear. But as soon as I do, you guys will be the first to know. Oh, the pressure!


Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)