ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Sep 10, 2010

A Little Lace



A little lace can do a lot for a crappy day.

Although I had a long 4 day weekend, thanks to Labor Day, I was still completely exhausted this week. This was about as fancy as it got.

With essays due and an article for my college's newspaper needing to get done by deadline, I was a little bit out of it. All stresses aside, looking good is something that always gives me a little more oomph when I'm feeling oomphless.

So, voilĂ . Here I am. Fighting against sleep deprivation, deadline stress and unruly curls, to show you how a little lace, a tiny wedge, and a bib of pearls can make your day a little more bearable.

Outfit:
Charlotte Russe- Pink Lace Top
F21-Necklace
Macy's- Denim Jeggings
F21-Khaki Bomber
Bitten by SJP- Black Strappy Wedged Flats

Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)