ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Sep 8, 2010

Twithead

I did it. I fought it off for so long, but I decided it was the next best move. I made a Twitter account. Really, I did it more for What A Pretty Face than for my personal life issues. No one wants to hear that mess.

I think it'll be a good way to share fun little tidbits that I discover, like sales, discounts and where to find the latest and greatest. And of course, there will be the occasional rambling.

I know as of now, my fan base is small, but I still like the idea of sharing tips from the world of fashion and beauty. To me it's more than just something cute to do, it's a raison d'ĂȘtre.

So far I'm only a follower of 6:
PostSecret
RachelZoe
TeenVogue
Forever21
NylonMag
FashionBananas
Recommend me some more good ones folks!

So yes, here it is: whatprettyface
I am an official member of the twitterverse :) Follow me?

p.s. I hate when people ask for followers, but ya got to do it right. Haha.

Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)