ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Nov 22, 2010

Apologies

Shame on me.
I feel like I haven't posted in a while. It has been a week. In short, I just haven't been in a great mood. Mostly weather and school related. I love the people in my life, so no stress there.

I was even treated by my gentleman caller to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this weekend. Seeing them in a role that went from lighthearted when it first came out, to serious and dark was a shock. It was kind of depressing to watch. There were hardly any joyful parts, and those that were happy were quickly ended by some evil Voldermort scheme.  I enjoyed nonetheless.

Which brings me to Emma Watson. Hello grown up and fierce!
Definitely getting the Twiggy vibe from her. 
I really loved the soft nude color palette of this shoot. Good job Marie Claire!




























Give Good Face ♥
---Audrey W.
images: Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)