ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Nov 10, 2010

Walk On

Thank goodness for 70 degree days in November. Although I do have my cold weather closet prepped, I really just love the warmth from the sun. 

I've been trying the military styles in the smallest of ways. I'm not one to go all out when it comes to trends, but pieces here and there never hurt anyone. I bought my coat, but before that I bought these skinny cargo pants from H&M. Ridiculously cheap, they were 12.50. Hoorah. Is it tacky to say how cheap something was? 

Either way, I'm saying it! Oh, and the high, puffy bun thing is the result of me leaving my hair curly. I don't feel like straightening all the time. But also like it because it lets me show my tattoo. Yes, yes. I am tatted up. Like a G : ) How gangster can a tiny pink bow be though?
My Outfit:
F21
Floral Baby Doll Shirt
Khaki Tank Top 
Garden Cocktail Ring
Rosette Stud Earrings 
Macy's
Hummingbird Necklace
H&M 
Olive Green Skinny Cargo Pants
Black Leather Booties
Give Good Face ♥
---Audrey W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)