ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Dec 1, 2010

Animal Collective


Going through my jewelry, I realized, "Hmmm, I have a lot of animals in there." I'm not sure when wearing animals became a thing in jewelry, but I'm happy it did. 

Here's my simple collection. They are pretty simple pieces, considering I've seen some large, ornate animal jewels. These are easily incorporated into my everyday wear and they add a bit of quirk without being overpowering. 

           Necklaces                                       Gold Rings                                        Silver Rings                             
       Jeweled Movable Fish - F21             Indian Elephant - F21                        Wrapped Snake - Gifted
       Rhinestone Owl - F21                   Wrapped Cheetah - H&M            Oversized Owl - The Body Shop
      Hummingbird - Macy's     


Give Good Face ♥
---Audrey W.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so you already know I love your necklaces and stuff. But girrrrl you'd better hold onto that elephant ring, 'cause I might take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with L.. I know what i want for Christmas lol....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)