ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Dec 27, 2010

As For The Future

I've already given thought to my more serious New Year's Resolutions (yes, I am one of those people), but now I'm considering the more fun stuff. If you're interested in my real grown-up resolutions, Click Here. As for the other more entertaining ones, read on.

There's more to reinvention and self-improvement than a new hair cut & color, but, those little changes never hurt anybody, right?
I've never been enthused over the idea of having short hair. To me, long hair has always been better. It frames my chubby face, and it's more fun to play with. But, I'm getting older, a little bit more experimental, and my ends are kind of frazzled from heat styling, so a little chop chop might be good.

After I dyed my hair in 11th grade, I decided that it wasn't for me. The upkeep was hard, and it just didn't look natural on me. Luckily the ombre hair (two-toned) trend is becoming acceptable, and I think I can just pull it off. I might try to DIY this one, using this tutorial.Wish me luck!


 If it isn't obvious to you yet, I'm a make-up junkie. That's my love #1, before clothes or shoes. Hence the "Pretty Face" slogan. In my day-to-day, I stick to a pretty ordinary make-up routine, despite my arsenal of products.
I'm going to try to make better use of all my products, especially lipsticks. Reds, wines, plums, pinks, the whole lot of them. I can't wait to try them all out in real life.

I'm sure I'll have much more ideas for things I want to try for the new year, but this is it so far. What are you looking to try out?

Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

2 comments:

  1. That Nicole Ritchie haircut was what I brought into salons for YEARS. Nobody ever got it right. I don't know what was so hard about it!

    I think your hair is super gorgeous so I trust whatever decision you'll make with it! It'll be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should use reds! I just started getting brave and wearing it, now I wear it all the time! Btw I'm the girl that just followed you on twitter haha, :) love shyy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)