ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Apr 10, 2011

What 20 Feels Like

The beginning of my twenties are here! Like always, I don't feel any different but I do know I want to start doing some things differently. But that's for another day. I had a great time and my best friends definitely did a number this year. Great classic hibachi, amazing drag queens and oh, the gifts! I love you guys! [Picture Heavy Post Alert!]

The Food - Nakato ATL



The Queens - The Jungle ATL Heaven & Hell Night
Her makeup is just grand. - Monica Foster
This girl was doing all sorts of flips. - Alana Kettie
 This costume was amazing! - Jaky Alba
She did Dungeon Dragon by Nicki which all the gays knew the words to, of course. - TaNyla Cassadine
The celebrity guest, Venus D Lite from S3 of RuPaul's Drag Race.
The Gifts
 Steve Madden Oxfords, Aldo Crossbody & Charming Charlie's Jewelry
I couldn't have asked for a better time. Now, onto being old and playing with my new toys. 
Give Good Face
---Audrey W.

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing. I want a pair so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Your 20! OMG, enjoy it!
    After I turn 21, all of sudden I am now going to be 24, WTF? Yeah, don't grow up to fast.

    & the shoes were a birthday gift? That's pretty cool, love them. & the color of that bag.

    I want sushi!!!

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)