ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Sep 5, 2011

Tis' the Season

The season of football in Athens is upon us. UGA kicked their season off and I don't really care, why am I talking about this. The only reason I care is because in the aftermath of all of the Dawg hooplah, I went to visit my friend again. There was nothing but left over paraphernalia from the game, a few stragglers enjoying Sunday brunch, and for the cool kids, froyo. Frozen yogurt, oh yeah.

This is also the season for boots and jackets and all other fall wear. Well, we're almost there but I've already been wearing these Wanted boots like crazy. They sent them to me over the summer and since then they've been burning a hole in my closet. I was anxious to bust em' out. And bust em' out I did. They're not bad to walk in either.

Thrifted Silk Print Top|Thrifted Coral Bodycon Dress|Charming Charlie Necklace|
|Wantedshoes.com Pillar Boots  | Thrifted Envelope Clutch
GO DAWGS!

I tried really hard to avoid a cheesy Nancy Sinatra reference, but really, these boots are made for walking.
---Audrey W.

4 comments:

  1. College football, don't care...It seems everyone else does tho. I am just waiting for the NBA to start. The pink bodycon skirt, too freakin' cute. & the boots are wicked.

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I actually just did a post in pink and brown. Check it out at http://stylelustpages.com!

    Now following you with GFC too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral silk top is so pretty and I love your boots too! I was at that Georgia game! Go Dawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wondereful outfit:) great bag and necklace:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)