ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

May 19, 2012

DON'T COME FOR ME

Yes gawd, I am alive and have access to a computer and internet. All these facts aside, I haven't blogged in over half of a year. But it's okay, you all couldn't have missed me too much. Right? Right!? What I'm doing here is fishing for you to say that your quality of life was dramatically decreased because you couldn't view photos of me wearing clothes.

Just kidding squirrelfriends! I'm not even going to try to play catch-up because you will fall asleep instantaneously. I've just been busy being a grown-a** woman and such and so forth! You know how that is.

But what you see in front of you in an ensemble that I wore to work today. I currently work at the cutest place in the history of ever, Fiore Boutique, which allows me to be unnecessarily dressy on a day to day basis. And because I am no longer rushing to school in between working, I can blog again. Oh happy day!

What I am posing awkwardly in below is what I call H2TF21 Couture hunty! Head to Toe Forever 21! I know they get a lot of flack as a "fashion" store, but I love it, no matter how much shade it gets. That said, this is a cute outfit. Just cute. Like a litter of fluffy, adorable puppies. Did I mention I'm on the hunt for a puppy? It's consumed my life, I will die within the next month if I do not get one.

In any case, cute is fine and easy to accomplish, but wars aren't started over just cute and I can't wait to start a war.

F21 Cami, Lace Crop Top, Coral Skirt Thrifted Patent Tote F21 + Assorted Jewelry | 
Shoeland Wedged Strappy Sandals


4 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are back. Cute outfit, prelude to the war ;)Also, nice arm candy you've got going there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOPE as usual! Looking good cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back in business girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, you back!
    Loving this outfit, the skirt's color is just too pretty.
    & omg, I hope your get your puppy soon. My mom won't allow me to get a dog, I am so upset about that. What kind are you looking at?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading. I love hearing back from my pretty readers, so don't be afraid to leave a little comment..or two :)